Wanted: Good people.
Insurance is what we do, but helping people is why we’re here.
We have quietly built a thriving purpose-driven company by stepping up when our friends and neighbors need us most. We are looking for good people who are ready to contribute to our growing company. We'd love to hear from you if:
- You've got a knack for solving problems and creating great experiences for others
- You want to work in a place where people connect like family, and you want to share the love with our members
- You're smart, hard-working and, most important, you care ... about people, doing good work, and being part of a like-minded team.
Sound like you? Check out our current openings:
NNINS is also continuously looking for talent in the following areas:
- Business Analysts
- Underwriting Specialists
- Claims Specialists
- Marketing Data Analysts
- SEO / PPC Specialists
Email your resume to email@example.com and we'll reach out if your skill set fits our requirements.
Want to learn more about NNINS and some our employees? Check out our "Who We Are" video here.
Why Work at NNINS?
While our business is insurance, we go beyond that. It starts with the question, why do people buy insurance? Practically, it's to protect against financial losses. But there’s more. People want security in a random world where bad things sometimes happen. When misfortune strikes, people need help and that's our time to shine. By supporting them through tough situations, we help people safeguard their way of life and become become whole again. Done right, it's gratifying work that makes a real difference in the lives of folks across the commonwealth.
What We Offer
- Competitive pay with 401(k) and performance incentives
- Health and life coverage
- Paid leave
- Wellness programs including health club reimbursement
- Professional education including tuition reimbursement and bonuses
- A warm and friendly company culture that connects like family
- Employee-directed community engagement
Life in Our Neck of the Woods
We are pretty lucky. We live and work in a place where people wave as you drive by and take time to ask about the family. Our business and our community have been connected for a long time. That's the beauty of working for a mutual — or cooperative — company. We depend on our community members, and our community members depend on us.
Our headquarters are located in beautiful Irvington, Virginia on the banks of the Rappahannock River, just a stone's throw from the wonders of the Chesapeake Bay. It's a strong family-friendly community popular with folks who enjoy a relaxed quality of life, friendly people, and miles of beautiful coastline.
For more information on the area check out these websites:
- Virginia's River Realm
- Lancaster by the Bay Chamber of Commerce
- Town of Irvington
- Bragg & Company Real Estate
- Lancaster County Public Schools
- Chesapeake Academy