Personal Umbrella Insurance
Protecting you and your assets.
You own a home and have built a financial foundation for the future. You want to keep those assets safe. Unfortunately, we live in a world where liability claims and medical settlements can cost millions of dollars. Umbrella coverage protects you against major claims that extend beyond your standard homeowner or auto coverages — protecting your hard-won assets.
Real-life risk scenarios:
- A 12-year-old boy was injured by a neighbor's dog, resulting in a $500,000 verdict against the dog owner.
- A homeowner improperly installed a diving board which resulted in a serious injury to the home’s new owner and a settlement of $2,500,000.
- A teenage driver was ordered to pay $1.5 million to settle injury claims after he was found negligent in an accident that killed two people and injured a third. His parents' auto insurance paid only $300,000, but fortunately they had umbrella coverage that paid the remaining $1.2 million – protecting their assets.
- Our basic policy has a limit of $1,000,000.
- Increased limits up to a total policy limit of $5,000,000 may be available.
- Policies with youthful drivers are eligible for policy limits of $1,000,000 maximum.
PHOTO: WHITE STONE, VIRGINIA – BY JAY COLEMAN, IT TEAM