Sales Operations and Systems Support Analyst
Reports to: AVP-Sales
FLSA Status: Exempt
Date: September 2020
The Sales Operations and Systems Support Analyst will provide operational and systems support to the Sales Department. As well as project analysis and support in addition to being the liaison with Sales and IT.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implements, maintains and supports software systems to meet the business needs of the sales department and scale as we grow.
- Develops business solutions by evaluating current and alternative workflows, maximizing performance and efficiency.
- Provides technical analysis, design, maintenance, and modification of broad/complex software systems to develop effective solutions & documentation to assure the quality assurance process.
- Oversees the implementation of new software tools and maintenance of existing software systems.
- Serves as the subject matter expert on the use of NNINS Sales software and programs. Provides training and support as needed.
- Assist in creating ‘SOPs’ and ‘How to guides’ for NNINS Sales various programs and business operations.
- Compiling data and producing sales reports for the agency field, sales, and underwriting. Maintenance of these reports.
- Creating reports on demand for Sales Staff
- Primary liaison between Sales and IT to triage and communicate issues changes and upgrades with Sales technologies and systems
- Act as the Sales BA and work with IT to fix system issues and upgrades
- Be able to provide documentation and feedback on system issues and changes
- Primary Liaison between Ivan’s, Vertafore and other outside Sales Vendors
- Work directly with Agency Staff to trouble shoot policy and commission downloads
- Other Duties as assigned by supervisor
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Excellent written and verbal ability. Strong interpersonal skills with good ability to listen. Good attention to detail and ability to multi-task on a regular basis. The position requires patience and a willingness to work with people with conflicting views. Must be able to make difficult decisions to carry out agency management. Must be able to articulate Company position while understanding the agent’s needs.
- Bachelor’s degree or 5 years equivalent industry experience
- Minimum of 2 years Personal Lines Insurance Experience,
- Experience with Insurance downloading systems such as IVAN’S, troubleshooting download issues and provide technical assistance
- Experience with CRM tools implementing and integrating data from other sources into CRM Tool
- Experience with Insurance Comparative Raters such as PL, Applied and EZLynx
- Preferred Experience with Insurance Now/Guidewire Insurance Platforms
- Ability to learn, navigate, and optimize the use of various software programs for business needs.
- The ability to function under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple tasks in a dynamic setting, prioritizing efforts effectively.
- The ability to communicate clearly and professionally through both written and verbal methods.
- Flexible and can roll up your sleeves to get things done.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite Products especially Excel.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Ideal candidate will be able to work 3 days at our home office in Irvington, Virginia and 2 days remotely at the discretion of manager. The physical demands require the ability to sit, talk, see and hear and to be able to operate telephone and computer keypad.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable those with physical disabilities to perform essential functions.