Richmond, VA Homeowners Insurance
Comprehensive Homeowners Protection for Richmond Residents
Homeowners insurance is there to protect your future and assets. Homeowners in Richmond, VA deserve the best protection for one of their most important investments: Their home. Our homeowners insurance policies for Richmond residents cover you when you need it the most without breaking the bank.
Homeownership can be unpredictable. That's why we’ve designed some of the best homeowners insurance in the business for Richmond dwellers. When you have a loss that is covered by a Northern Neck policy*, our homeowners policies will take care:
- Rebuild or repair your home after a fire or major storm
- Replace your belongings if destroyed or stolen
- Pay for injuries and damages that occur on your property
- Cover your housing expenses if you cannot live in your home
As a Richmond homeowner, finding the right Virginia homeowners insurance policy for your unique needs might feel overwhelming. That’s why we’re here - to help make things simple by creating a homeowners insurance policy that gets you the right protection for your home at the right price.
Virginians protecting Virginians
What makes a Northern Neck Insurance homeowners insurance policy different from other insurers? We’re just like you - Virginians. We know what it takes to protect a home in Richmond, because many of our agents are your neighbors.
From "am I covered?" to "is this a good rate?" to "a tree fell on my house, now what?" - we’re here for you. When you call our team, either at our headquarters or one of our independent agents across Virginia, you'll get a friendly, local expert ready to help you with:
- Filing claims
- Getting things repaired or replaced
- Coverage questions
- Tips on protecting your home, saving money, and more.
Good Rates, Smart Discounts for Richmond Homeowners
Our homeowners policies give you the right level of protection without breaking your budget. When you insure locally with us, you'll earn special member discounts on top of our already affordable rates, such as:
- Bundling your coverages
- Safety equipment
- Loyalty discounts
Unique circumstances? That’s our specialty.
We understand that homeowners insurance isn’t one size fits all across the Commonwealth. Here are common coverages that our Richmond homeowner members often choose:
- Temporary living arrangements If your home is no longer habitable due to a covered loss
- Tree and debris removal after a storm
- Cyber protection for your data and personal identity
- Power, water, and sewer lines running to your home — plus cable and data lines
- Repairs due to breakdown of household equipment like heating and air conditioning units, whole house generators, dishwashers, wall ovens, and more.
- Earthquake damage to your home
Protection beyond your home
Did you know that our insurance offerings go beyond home insurance? We also offer car insurance for Virginians, renters insurance in Virginia, as well as personal umbrella protection for those unexpected moments in life.