Bundle Insurance in Virginia
When you buy multiple types of policies from the same insurance company, it’s often referred to as a “bundle.” Typically, you can get a significant discount for having multiple policies with the same company. Plus, it's easier to keep track of your insurance policies when they are all in one place.
For example, if you have a homeowners policy with Northern Neck Insurance, and then purchase an auto policy, you may qualify for a 25% discount off the bundled price of the two policies. Additionally, if you purchase an umbrella policy with us, you may get an even bigger discount. Typically, the more you buy, the more money you save.
What are the benefits of bundling Insurance policies?
- Save money – get discounts of 25% or more
- Save time and energy – check your coverages, pay premiums, and make changes to your policies all in one place.
How to Bundle Different Types of Insurance
Northern Neck Insurance Car and Home Insurance Bundle
- Save an extra 10% on your home insurance with an auto policy.
- Save 25% on your car insurance with an existing homeowners policy.
Bundle Renters and Auto Insurance with Northern Neck Insurance
- Save an extra 10% on your renters insurance with an auto policy.
Get a Quote to Bundle Your Insurance
How much does bundling insurance save?
When you purchase NNINS policies within 60 days of each other:
- Save an extra 10% on your home insurance or renters insurance with an auto policy
- Save 25% on your car insurance with an existing homeowners policy
- You can qualify for an extra 5% credit with an umbrella insurance policy
Insurance Bundle FAQs
Is it cheaper to bundle car and home insurance?
- Sometimes, but not always. Although insurance companies offer discounts for bundled policies, it doesn't necessarily mean the combined total cost of coverage will always be cheaper. For example, if Company A offers very affordable homeowners insurance but very expensive car insurance, bundling the two policies may still not provide a big enough discount to make up for the high car insurance premiums. It might be cheaper to get the homeowners insurance only, and to buy an inexpensive auto policy from a different insurer. We recommend working with a trusted independent insurance agent who can help you compare coverages and rates so you get the right coverage at the best price.
When should I bundle my insurance policies?
- If you want the convenience of having all your coverages with one company, be fully covered, and save money at the same time, it's worth looking into bundling.
How do I switch more than one policy to NNINS?
- Call one of our local independent agents who will be happy to help you. After getting a little information from you, they can run the numbers and let you know if it's worth bundling.