Roanoke, VA Home Insurance
Homeowners Insurance Coverage for Roanoke Residents
Homeowners in Roanoke, VA deserve the best protection for one of their most important investments: their home. Whether you’re a first-time homebuyer, or you’re looking to update your existing homeowners insurance coverage, our local homeowners insurance agents are here to help you choose the home protection that’s right for you and your home. Our homeowners insurance policies for Roanoke residents cover you when you need it the most without breaking the bank.
Homeownership can be unpredictable. That's why we’ve designed some of the best homeowners coverage in the business for Roanoke and surrounding area residents. When you have a home that is covered by a Northern Neck policy*, our homeowners policies will take care:
- Rebuild or repair your home after a fire or major storm
- Replace your belongings if destroyed or stolen
- Pay for injuries and damages that occur on your property
- Cover your housing expenses if you cannot live in your home
As a Roanoke homeowner, finding a comprehensive Virginia homeowners insurance policy for your unique needs might seem tricky, especially when you have a budget to stick to. That’s why we’re here – to help make things simple by creating a homeowners insurance policy that gets you the right protection for your home – at the right price, too
Virginians protecting Virginians
Northern Neck Insurance isn’t like other insurance companies. We’re just like you – Virginians. As local residents, we know the common claims and risks that come with living in the Roanoke area. We use that knowledge and insight to help you select the right coverage that meets your unique needs.
From "what am I covered for?" to "am I paying the right amount?" to "is my deck covered from last night’s storm?" – we’re here for you. When you call our team, either at our headquarters or one of our independent agents across Virginia, you'll get a friendly, local expert ready to help you with:
- Filing claims
- Getting things repaired or replaced
- Coverage questions
- Tips on protecting your home, saving money, and more.
Home Insurance Discounts That Make Sense for Roanoke Homeowners
Homeowners insurance shouldn’t break the bank. When you insure locally with us, you'll earn special member discounts on top of our already affordable insurance rates, such as:
- Bundling your coverages
- Safety equipment
- Loyalty discounts
Custom homeowners insurance for Roanoke homes
Homeowners insurance isn’t one size fits all across the state of Virginia. Here are common coverages that our Roanoke homeowner members often choose:
- Temporary living arrangements if your home is no longer habitable due to a covered loss
- Tree and debris removal after a storm
- Cyber protection for your data and personal identity
- Power, water, and sewer lines running to your home — plus cable and data lines
- Repairs due to breakdown of household equipment like heating and air conditioning units, whole house generators, dishwashers, wall ovens, and more.
- Damage caused by snow
Protection beyond your home
Did you know that our insurance offerings go beyond home insurance? We also offer car insurance for Virginians, renters insurance in Virginia, as well as personal umbrella protection for those unexpected moments in life.
Plus, bundling can save you money! NNINS designs our pricing to reward households with two or more policies with extra discounts. If you buy our policies within 60 days of each other, you can get:
- A 25% discount on your car insurance with an existing home insurance policy
- An additional 10% off your homeowners insurance or renters insurance with that car insurance